Operation60s

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Thought I would do a quick recap of last weeks efforts:

* Tracked 6 days
* Was under 20 points 4 days, slightly over 1 day, well over 2! ...oops!
* Didn't go to gym but ...
* Did one hour gym work out lugging firewood logs up a bank ...
* And did a total of 8 hours and 5 minutes walking .. wahoo!

Am quite pleased with my efforts but I fell off the track again yesterday. I didn't eat too badly but ate far to much (oops actually fish and chips in the park for lunch yesterday was bad eh!) ... I woke up this morning and had my healthy pita bread pizza for breakfast ... yes breakfast! and started getting the 'damn I have stuffed up my eating for the weekend so I may as well have a huge roast for tea tonight' thoughts. You know the ones eh!?

Then I read Paulines journal, especially the bit where she said suggested that we don't need to wait for the next day to eat healthy again .. make the next meal a good one ... so I have decided to have ham and salad for tea tonight! You rock Pauline!

I have the flu so don't know if I will get out for a walk today but I have so much housework to do, a million work shirts to iron plus I also wanted to add some links to this. C2 is off to his first camp for school this week so we have to pack for him. So much to do so little time!

My goals for this week from today (until next Sunday)

* Go to the gym twice
* Walk 7 hours
* Track every day
* Stay within points everyday
* Stay positive

and the big one .............. I am not going to weigh myself until Friday! The scales are hidden in a secret location (the cupboard) and they are not coming out! I am addicted to weighing myself and it is annoying. My moods revolve around the numbers on that bloody thing and I hate it. I have to be brave and break the weighing cycle :o)

Those goals look pretty good to me!

So I am off to figure out how many points were in my pizza from this morning and get stuck into a brand new WW week ...............

Have a good Sunday afternoon everyone ....

cya

PS The All Blacks rock and their haka rocks also! .. and they don't look bad in shorts either!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee-Anne said...

Good luck for the week. Beautiful sunday. May have to get into the garden in minute as I have to confess I had chicken and chips for lunch. I guess we are only human. But I too will settle for a very lite dinner. Good luck for this weeks goals.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Great post. I am an unabashed scales lover. It is out in the open and it would be the only thing in this house with no dust on it. LOL.

I am a morning weigher but for some strange reason on this particular journey I have not let the scales dictate my mood other than a passing pissed offidness (I know that isn't a word!) if they are up on weigh day when they were down the day before or a subdued elation when I have passed another milestone.

I wish you luck on your weighing restraint. And the rest of your weekly goals are excellent. You can do it !

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home