Operation60s

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ho Hum ...

*yawn*

*bored*

*sigh*

hhmmmmm.... not really much to say today guys ... haven't updated for a while cos I had to work all weekend (6.45 am until 4.30 Saturday and Sunday). Was working on a new queue for work and it was so boring it was unbelievable - we sometimes had gaps of two hours while there were no calls. Luckily I don't have to do that for another 5 weeks! And double lucky - I have 3 big social events coming up (that we know of so far) btwn now and Christmas and I don't have to work on any of those weekends.

I have tomorrow off to make up for my weekend (hmm one day this week for two over the weekend) and I will have the house to myself. I am so looking forward to it. I do love the boys but will be so nice to be able to just think about myself (and the housework) for a whole day! Am planning on sleeping in, going for a big walk along the beach (weather permitting) and then doing some swiss ball and weights exercises at home. Mix that it with some boring soap watching, loads of washing and my day will be complete.

I am contemplating going to some classes at the gym - there are a few good ones I think and it may kick start my weight loss again. My mother has started coming for walks with me when C2 is at tai kwon do. Apart from her complaining that I walk to fast it is very nice to have some company!

Have stuck to points for the last two days but haven't being making the best food choices. Had hot chips for lunch today with the BF in the sun so am planning on having salad and maybe pork steak tonight (or I might try and create some chicken kebabs).

No other excitements really ..... except ... I had my official "I will get my ticket to Italy paid for if I get under 75kgs by 1st of November" weigh in today. Luckily I was able to use my old dial scales which I have used for the majority of this weight loss journey. Rushed around to my parents at 6.30 in the morning, dressed in my frog pjamas and Mum, Dad and I crowded round in their bathroom to see the results. 73.5kgs! (remember my new electronic ones weigh heavier). Yay for me. I thanked them .. picked up my scales and took me and my pjs back home to have a shower. The last thing I heard before I left their place was my mum telling dad that he 'had better start doing some bloody overtime'. Thanks Mum and Dad!

go me

xx

--------------------oOo--------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Yaaaaaay. Whoooo Hooooo. That is fantastic. And I imagine that you will be taking the pj's to Italy with you! LOL.

You have worked so hard and even though you say you have made poorer food choices you have still stuck to your points. This is a great thing to do. Yes, not too often, but it is all about the balance.

I hope you have a sensational day Nancy. And lookout Italy :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Go Nancy!! Fantastic - and what a motivation, a free ticket to Italy. You lucky thing - you'll have an absolute blast.

Can't wait to hear more about it, and enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Well done you!! Enjoy your day off by yourself!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

That ticket to Italy sure was a great incentive!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

a free ticket to Italy...YAY:)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

That is fantastic! LOL at you and your frog pj's rushing over to jump on the scales - but well worth the trip by the sound of things! Well done! Italy here you come!

3:26 PM  
Blogger 14pk said...

wow cool folks!!!

enjoy your day off!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

whoohoo! 73.5 is fantastic!!!
have a great day off~

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home