Operation60s

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Free Your Inner Soul and Break Away From Tradition ..... Lets Get Started!

(Black Eyed Peas - Elephunk!) .....

Hi .... I haven't fallen off the planet! I am still around ... just been busy is all! This is going to be a very brief entry today as I am nearly about to head off to work. I am still not dressed, haven't done anything around here but I am making a new start today so wanted to get this down so I can carry on with the day.

I have been eating ok the last fews days and have kept up my exercise but feel I am not giving this everything I have! I achieved my trip yesterday but I have to keep that off or carry on losing weight until the 1st of November which is my official weigh in. I am close to the 20kg lost mark and my BMI is almost in the healthy weight range so I have to keep going on this. I have also decided that in Italy next year I am going to wear a bikini! I have never worn one before but thought it was a good goal. BF thinks it is a great goal as well! (males!)

So I am going to go back on the points for a few weeks. Am going to update my 10 point plan today at work (if I have time) and revise a few of them, knock a few out and add a few more.

I am pumped, I am psyched. I am so close to my goal weight and I have to make it! I want to be in the 60s by Christmas (which is also my 29th Birthday!).....

I had better get dressed!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Woohoooo - you can do it!! I love the Black Eyed Peas album, Amelia and I bop around to it frequently!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Good girl. Get pumped. Update that 10 point plan. Get an "italian" challenge happening. It is all good.

And I love the B.E.P.'s too

Have a great day :)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home