Operation60s

Friday, November 04, 2005

Weigh In Results

Start weight: 95kgs
Last weeks weight: 75.2
This weeks weight: 75kgs
Loss this week: 200grams

Ok so am I happy? I wanted to get under 75kgs this week and I am sitting straight bang on it. It was a loss so I have to be happy with that but I so wanted to be under 75kgs. It is so frustrating especially seeing I have been seeing the magic 74.X numbers on the scales this week. Oh well next week is another week!

I have received some nice compliments this week which is great. A guy at my old work saw me the other day and he told BF that he didn't recognise me at first. Oh shucks! And today a lady (who I don't get on with that well) stopped me to tell me how good I am looking and asked me how I did it, how much more I have got to lose etc. She then went and told me about her weight loss history .... strange! I must admit today though I am actually wearing jeans that fit me and a tight jersey and I do look very slim!

Woke up nice and early to go for a walk and it was raining. Wtf?! It has been beautiful all week but I have been too lazy to get out of bed on time - the morning I am keen it is raining. Fingers crossed it stops this afternoon because we were planning on taking the boys to a fire works show tonight.

That is all for today really. I am sure I will pass the 75s next weigh in .... but as promised I will be changing my name today ... Fat Nancy no longer

xx

--------------------oOo--------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooo 20kgs gone, gone, gone.

You are fabulous. Yes it would have been nice to get under 75kgs but the 20kgs milestone is here and next week, if you keep to your tracking and exercising, you will smash it out of the water.

Have a wonderful day Nancy :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Well done No Longer Fat Nancy, that's 20 kgs, not be sneezed at. Compliments are nice - I seem to get them in waves - heaps at once then none for ages.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you have changed your blog name to "Thinner Nancy"!! Well done on your loss. You will meet your goals next week for sure! XX

Thanks for the welcome back message. Nice to know I'm missed! XX

5:40 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Yay for "thinner Nancy". That is fantastic. 200g is still a loss and don't worry you will soon be under 75! You are doing so well!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Okay, so you didn't get under 75 - BUT YOU'VE LOST 20KG! That is just so very cool. And you've got a new name.

7:13 AM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Good on you Nancy for changing the blogging name!

Soon you will be under 75 - you are doing brilliantly!

Hope you've had a great weekend!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home