Operation60s

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

*knock knock* *taps foot* hellllooooooooooo? anyone there?????

... wow I have become extinct in blogland *sniff*

I can't believe I haven't updated since July! Eeek!

.. I have a good excuse .. I have just been sooo busy dieting, and religiously doing exercises. I have passed up all the tempting food offered to me over the Xmas period. I have not had a drop of alcohol because it is bad for my health. I ate carrot sticks and celery while the rest of the family munched on glazed ham and pavlova on Xmas day. I am now looking so slim and so toned by life is complete ... think Nicole Riche size ...

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!

Ever since I came back from overseas I have been eating everything in sight, I have hardly exercised for fitness or for weight loss. I am a big fat hippopotamus. My clothes are back in the I-am-way-to-fat-to-wear-that-pile. Ugh.

My scales glare at me in the bathroom every morning. They are daring me to stand on them and ruin my day. Damn numbers. Damn being fat. Damn bad food that tastes sooo good! Damn clothes that I once loved that I now hate cos they show off how much weight I have gained. Damn my flabby arms, wide butt and flabby stomach. Damn Damn Damn

*smiles sweetly*

Now that that is all out of my system .. time Fatter-than-last-time Nancy got back on track.

This week is the turning point. I am getting back into the swing of it. Here are my stats *blushs* (so embarrassed)L

Current weight 82.4 *gulp* (remember I was in low 70s last year :-( )
Goal 65-69
Weight to lose .. umm a lot! Again!

So I am now tracking, counting and walking and how do I feel? Much better thanks for asking. I love the feeling of being back into it. I have lost around a kilo this week already and feel so much nicer for it. I wish I could bottle this feeling then I could be millionaire!

oopss better go .. having a nice early night cos I am going to try and go walking before work tomorrow .. scary stuff!

xxx

PS Big 2006 update next time! warning! very lengthy


PSS missed this

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Briony said...

Hey, welcome back!! I was wondering what happened to you. We're all starting again this month, and we're all here to support you. Well *looks around* at least I am! hehe
Have a great week!
Bri

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home