Operation60s

Monday, November 21, 2005

12 Things About Me :O)

12 Movies I Like


  • Good Will Hunting
  • Great Expectations
  • The English Patient
  • The Mask of Zorro
  • Minority Report
  • Equilibrium
  • Shrek
  • Shrek II
  • Emperors New Groove
  • Bourne Identity
  • Bourne Supremacy
  • REM - LIVE (anything - not really a movie but this is my list so I will add it!)



11 Bands I Like

  • REM!
  • Green Day
  • Pearl Jam
  • Dave Dobbyn
  • Matchbox 20
  • Bic Runga
  • Queen
  • Collective Soul
  • The Beatles
  • Christina
  • Eminem



10 Things About Me

  • I had C2 when I was 16 years old
  • I was the first girl in my school to not only continue at school while I was pregnant but also carried on at school after I had C2. In fact I was at school the day before having him and returned to school a week later to sit exams (which I passed)
  • I was a stict vegetarian until I was 15. My parents still don't eat meat.
  • I have 3/4 of a psychology degree but still can't figure BF out!
  • I have been engaged before but broke it off
  • I was born in Auckland but my was born in Africa and my mother in Faukland Islands
  • I have never met any relatives on my fathers side of the family
  • I have never smoked before ever, nor taken drugs - people that take drugs give me the shits!
  • I am going to weigh under 70 kilos!
  • I am going to be with my BF for the rest of my life

9 Good Friends

  • BF
  • C2
  • Ryan - great friend in Australia :o)
  • My Mum and Dad
  • Liz
  • Nicola
  • Bon
  • Kerri
  • all my friends in Blogland :o)



8 Foods I Like

  • tomatoes
  • chicken enchiladas (sp!)
  • beer - cold cold beer on a hot hot day :o)
  • salt and vinegar chips
  • fresh strawberries (my latest craze)
  • bananas
  • roast pork/beef
  • hot chips (my down fall!)



7 Things I Wear Daily

  • deoderant!
  • love heart paua necklace
  • underwear!
  • bracelets
  • shoes of some description
  • hair tie/hair clip
  • clothes of some description



6 Things I Hate

  • You guys know this one! Parents who split up and then forever use the children to get back at their ex. I hate it. It hurts the children and makes life so much more difficult for everyone involved
  • People in the supermarket who stop to have a long catch up with a friend in the middle of the aisle! They don't budge so you end up having to go round them (as in down other aisles!)
  • Domestic violence
  • Cruelty to animals
  • Cruelty to children
  • When people get into my personal space - Hate that .... I am ain't close to you don't get in my face!



5 Things I Do Daily

  • Kiss BF goodbye
  • Tell C2 I love him
  • Check my emails
  • Shower!
  • Obsess about food (what I am eating, what I ate yesterday which I shouldn't have, what I am going to eat today, what I shouldn't eat today)


4 Shows I Watch

  • uuummmmmmmmm ... don't watch TV! I catch the news when I remember
  • into Fat Familys at the moment but can't watch it because now I have a social life (4 weekends in a row and can't work the video to record it!)
  • CSI with BF - he loves that show
  • daytime soaps if I am at home and can't be bothered doing anything



3 Places I Have Lived

  • Kakanui
  • Dunedin
  • Oamaru


2 Things I Want

  • To be happy and content
  • For my child and step children to grow up and be happy, productive and live long lives



1 Person I Want to See Right Now

  • BF - he has gone away for the night for the second time in nearly four years. He has been gone for 30 minutes and I miss him already

There you go - finally did it! Yay for me.

--------------------oOo--------------------

13 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I hate those people in the supermarket - I just barge on through and make them move. Why do they always stand in the middle of the aisle? If you want to have a natter, at least move out of the way.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yay for you. This is a fantastic list. And on the topic of shoppers how about when the family shop and the pram and the trolley are side by side and no-one can get past. I shop with the pram and trolley and we ALWAYS go in single file. It's just manners people!!

And even though it was a while ago, well done to you for continuing school when pregnant and for going back after C2 was born. You set a very good example for your children and for others. Actions have consequences but they don't mean you have to roll over and play dead.

I'm glad you put up your list. :D

11:13 PM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Fantastic list Nancy, it was great to learn more about you.

I hear you on the people in the supermarket - and also people who stop in the middle of a crowded street or shopping centre too! Grrr!

Have a great weekend :)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

i love these lists, its always great to learn more aboutpeople.
supermarket people piss me off too - as well as people who do that on the footpath!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL great entry. I hate the personal space invaders too. When I moved to Adelaide from Perth I was really shocked at how close people stood to me when talking - it was horrible. I learnt to instantly take two steps back at the start of each conversation!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Being a young mother means you will probably be a young Granny and believe me that is so much fun!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Nancy. Hope you are having a nice day, and I hope you have a brilliant weekend :D

12:58 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Hi Nancy - hope things are OK with you. Have a great weekend and take care !
Me

12:56 AM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Hey Nancy, where are you darl? You've disappeared! Hope things are ok, and merry Christmas if I don't "speak" to you before :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Nancy. Another weekend just around the corner and only a few more to go till Christmas. Hope things are well for you.

Have a great weekend :D

1:20 AM  
Blogger laura said...

hey, loved the blog, especially the things about you..great bands, and great hates :P

2:55 PM  
Blogger Julie's Journey said...

Nancy, it early January and you havent come back. Is everything okay. Hope so.
Julie
:o)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Just popping in to wish you a very Happy New Year. I hope Christmas went well and that you are having a great, wonderful, busy time. I really should read back through your blog. This is probably the time you are on your trip to Italy and I have forgotten. Oh well. Hope you are having a great time - whatever you do :D

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home