Operation60s

Thursday, January 18, 2007

oh Dear

Mixture of good news and bad news today on the fat front.

I did get up @ 5.30 this morning and went for a 50 minute. I was so proud of myself. I even included a small amount of jogging which felt wonderful. It was four powerpoles. I measured it on the way home ... and only 300 metres! Oh dear!

I didn't track today. I used well over my points. Oh dear!

But I did not eat as much as normal. Had a much smaller lunch and again even though I knew I was over my points I had a much smaller tea. Oh dear!

I am kinda proud though. My patterns are changing. I hope.

I have an excuse .. don't I always. I think something is 'going down' with one of BF's children. I don't wanna say what. But it could change a lot of things. Past experience tells me it is not good and not going to be easy. Part of me says 'bring it on I love a challenge'. Time will tell. I am stressed, mine mind is running flat knacker but I am doing ok .. touch wood.

I decided instead of having a full 10000000 word 2006 update I would tell you something each entry to break it up a bit.

ummm .. not sure what I want to tell you first .... ok just cos we haven't had photos for a while I will introduce you to our new additions to the whanau....







These are my babies .. Petunia in the top photo and Priscilla at the bottom. I love them. Pigs (believe it or not) are a pet I have always wanted .. ok not such a pet cos in a few months they will be bacon *sniff* but I adore them. I find it so benefical going down and chatting to them every day.

But beware! They may have looked cute in that photo (their first ones!) but they can run .. entirely different story. They also smell terrible somedays, they slober all over you, there table manners are disgusting .. so just the same as BF really :-)


xxx





--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Briony said...

Hope everything works out okay. The pigs are cute but I have enough animals in my house who make a mess and they're HUMAN! hehe
Have a great week.
Bri

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home