Operation60s

Monday, January 22, 2007

Results Week 1

Weight last week: 82.4 kgs
Weight this week: 80.2 kgs
This week: 2.2 kg loss!
Total lost this year: 2.2kgs

I am stoked. Like I said earlier I haven't been 100% on track but I really pleased with how this week has gone. I am starting to get back into the swing of things again. My walking has increased. My fruit/vege intake has trebled! I am feeling great.

Bring on next week cos I am aiming to be back in the 70s!

xx

--------------------oOo--------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Zanna said...

We obviously share the same excellent taste in blog design!!!

10:52 PM  
Blogger 14pk said...

WOOOHOO YOU ROCK!!!

i only just read your boulders comment on my blog!!! FUNNNY..

9:04 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yaaay way to go Nancy. And welcome back too :)

Your life sounds full as always and loads of fun. I am sure all that farm incidental exercise will go a long way to help you to the 60's and tone you too.

And how yum do those vegetables sound... We will be doing our own garden one of these days and I can't wait for that fresh - never been in a supermarket - taste :D

10:17 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Coo eee - where are you and how are you going?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home