Operation60s

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Michael Stripe

If I wasn't taken I would go for him... he sings a song that I have in my head alot .. (maybe, just maybe cos my head is always plugged into my Ipod which has that song on it??!!????!) ... it is called 'Walk Unafraid'

This week I have started walking unafraid.

For the last few months I have been very afraid that my weight loss was coming undone rapidy (well it did a bit .. like 7kgs worth!) .. now I am not. I have the feeling back again that I can do this.

I haven't been the perfect example of a weight loss thing this week but I think I have given it a good shot! I am very proud that I have got up at 5 -5.30 am two mornings in a row and walked for around an hour each time.

I have eaten so many vegetables and so much fruit. I can see my eating patterns change again. I have steared away from a lot of junk food. I have turned down junk food. On the occassions that I have eaten it I have not eaten ALL of it. That has to be a good start.


... "How can I Be
What I want to be?
When all I what to do is strip away
These stilled constraints
Shred this sad masquerade
I don't need no persuading
I'll trip, fall, pick myself up
and Walk unafraid
I'll be clumsy instead
Hold me love me or leave me high"

Walk unafraid .. REM

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home